Casper

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Windows

Windows are so cool. They keep the cold breeze off you. And like glases there little windows that protect your precious eyes from the sun.Windows also keep bad people jumping thew them .. So be smart and get windows, well every house and car should have some anyway.So you're watching tv and then you see this man walking past in the corner of your eye. Then he stops and turns around looking directly glancing at you .. You turn quickly ..Theres this weird old man looking at you .You get the shivers whats her looking at hes thinking in his head ..The man started walking closer.A shiver dashed down my spine naturally he was still walking towards me .I didn't know what to do. What do I do ??.Do I start talking to him ?Do I chuck stuff at him ? Oh man as he was using his mind to think he quickly the window he said the man charged at him ..He smashed the window shut. The sound of the window smashing against the wood the dog jumped up and saw the man, the man saw the dog. As he started slowly walking back the dog charged at him he gapped it. The dog chased him down the road. Since then I never seen my dog and the man ever again ..I got a new dog anyway . And I got new window's that can never break ...

No comments:

Post a Comment