Casper

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things we learned this week

Brock: How to write a formal letter
Phoebe: How to use my gmail account
Kaleb: How to put a voki on our blog
Declan: Some more division facts
Alicia: How to use gmail and google docs
Hannah: What the Japanese flag looks like
Paige: That Mt Fuji is the tallest mountain in Japan
Max: I never knew that mount Fuji is a volcano
Adana: How to put a voki on the blog
Sam P: How to use BEDMAS to follow steps in maths
Jemma: I found a great language translator website for my HOT learning tasks.
Nikia: I learnt what the perimeter of an object is.
Maree: I learnt how to do double digit multiplication
Sam I: I learnt how to do Top 20 maths.
Dannielle: What goes in a good letter.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent reflections of your learning Room 7. It;s great to be able to read what you have learnt and reflected on from the week. Keep up the great learning. Mr Orr.

    ReplyDelete